Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Diagnosis

Hi friends! In case you haven’t already heard, I’ve got some bad news to share… Please DON’T freak out. Everything is going to be just fine.

I’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have a team of amazing people working on me and without giving out too much detail, I’m going to kick this cancer’s ass! 

I think you can probably imagine the amount of questions everyone has for me... so please just know that we're totally on top of it and I would really appreciate it if you could keep your cool and not ask too many questions or suggestions. When you freak out, I freak out! And I don’t need another reason to use my medical marijuana card….lol.

My wifey has agreed to help me answer questions, so you can ask her if you’d like. I’m getting a lot of testing done this week, which will determine my treatment plan. So, I’ll try to keep you ABREAST of any updates.

Thank you to all of my friends who have already shown me so much love…and given me (side) hugs ♥

It’s not my foot or my brain-just a boob, which I can totally live without. Stay positive and just know that I'm doing well and being taken care of really well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment