Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Venice

Today Rick got a new lens for his camera and asked me to go to Venice Beach with him to play in front of his camera...so he could test the lens out. I'm really glad he got me out of the house because I have been super sore in my hips and knees and it's been keeping me in bed more than I should be.

One of the really nice things about having Rick in my life is that he met me when I had already lost my hair and been going through this whole ordeal and he cares about me how I am. He's not afraid or grossed-out or anything by me. Most of the time we hang out, I don't bother putting a wig on...in fact, he encourages me frequently not to wear one. So I feel very safe being myself around him :)

Plus, he makes me look like a barbie doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment